Re: RFS: lynis

Hi Francisco,

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 12:53:34AM +0100, Francisco García wrote:
> I have made the changes that you suggest me. I think
> the package is better now.

all at all good work. But still one comment:

Run lintian with -I and you will see this:

I: lynis: hyphen-used-as-minus-sign usr/share/man/man8/lynis.8.gz:28

Thats not a major problem (and no blocker for now) but i wouldn't
be good to fix it somewhere in the future. See [1] for some explanations.

Package should have been uploaded by pabs.

Best Regards,
Patrick

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/03/msg01481.html