RFS: beef and rhinote (new versions)

Hi mentors,

since my usual sponsor is too busy to keep sponsoring me, I'm searching for
someone who can review and upload the new versions of my packages.
I'd like to find someone interested in sponsoring future uploads, but a
one-time sponsorship if fine too.

Here are the URLs you can use to grab the packages, long description of both
packages follows.

    dget http://www.kiyuko.org/debian/beef_0.0.6-2.dsc
    dget http://www.kiyuko.org/debian/rhinote_0.7.0-2.dsc

Both the packages are already in the archive, they build fine in pbuilder and
appear to be lintian clean.

Package: beef
 beef is a Brainfuck interpreter, a program which executes Brainfuck
 code on the fly.
 .
 Its behavior is configurable using command-line options. This enables
 you to run most Brainfuck programs, even ones written for other
 interpreters/compilers without modifications.
 .
 beef is not affected by some historical Brainfuck limitations. For
 example, the length of the memory tape's only limit is the amount of
 memory your computer has.
 .
 beef's aim is not to be incredibly small or optimized (although it is
 quite fast), but to be a flexible and pleasant-to-work-with
 interpreter.

Package: rhinote
 Rhinote is a small program that provides virtual sticky-notes. It's handy
 for jotting down quick notes or holding copied text that you plan to paste
 elsewhere later.
 .
 Notes can be saved as plain text for later viewing/editing with Rhinote or
 any other text editor.
 .
 Rhinote is designed to be "keyboard friendly", that is, every single action
 is bound to a specific keystroke.

Thank you for your time.

--
KiyuKo <eof AT kiyuko DOT org>