RFS: gfxboot

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for "gfxboot".

* Package name    : gfxboot
  Version         : 4.0.1-1
  Upstream Author : SUSE LINUX AG, Nuernberg, Germany
                    Steffen Winterfeldt <snwint@suse.de>
* URL             :
http://www.novell.com/products/linuxpackages/suselinux/gfxboot.html
* License         : GPL-2
  Section         : utils

It builds these binary packages:
gfxboot    - bootlogo creator for gfxboot compliant boot loaders

 This package is needed to create the graphical boot logos for gfxboot,
 introduced and developed by SuSE, it is suitable for grub, lilo and syslinux.

The package threw some lintian warnings, mainly missing manpages. I've
created two manpages using help2man (and fixing the resulting output),
but I can't make anything "useful" at the moment for other two binaries:

W: gfxboot: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/help2txt
W: gfxboot: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/unpack_bootlogo

I believe this is a minor issue, thus I'm sending my RFS nevertheless. I'll dig
into the source and try to document those binaries ASAP:
- help2txt is a Perl script, which might be easy for some guru, but not for me.
Thus I'll need to look at the code and go by trial-and-error;
- unpack_bootlogo is a simpler script (again, in Perl), and I could write a
short manpage for it, but I'd like to give also some example usage, and I'd
need some time for this;

The upload would fix ITP #465768.

dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gfxboot/gfxboot_4.0.1-1.dsc

Kindly,