Re: RFS: meritous 1.2-2 (now 1.2+dfsg-1)

Ended up repackaging parts of the package when I went through a
licensing audit on the music files. After suggestions from
#debian-games, I removed the music files and changed it to get version
1.2+dfsg-1.

    + Removed music files due to licensing issues. Patched code to make
      music files optional. (Closes: #465532)
    + debian/rules: Added a 'get-orig-source' target to repackage the
      original after removing the music files.

.dsc: http://mfgames.com/debian/dists/unstable/main/source/meritous_1.2
+dfsg-1.dsc

Cheers,
Dylan