Re: How to set BTS tags nicely

Il giorno Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:35:46 +0100
Thibaut Paumard <paumard@users.sourceforge.net> ha scritto:

> Hi,

Hi,

> There is a trivial question I've been asking myself for some time,
> and I guess it will be best abswered here.
>
> Sometimes, I want to send new information to a bug report and set
> tags or otherwise modify the bug at the same time (for instance, but
> not only, sending a patch and setting the "patch" tag).
>
> I have tried setting a pseudo-header in my e-mail to <bug-
> id>@bugs.debian.org to no avail. It seems I must send two separate e-
> mails, one with the information to <bug-id>@ and the other with the
> commands to control@.
>
> Is it really how I should do, or is there a more correct way to proceed?

I usually do:

To: nnnnn@bugs.debian.org
Cc: control@bugs.debian.org

tags nnnnnn +patch moreinfo unreproducible blah blah blah
thanks

Hi,
the bug you reported [..]

I usually sign all my emails -- but when I include commands to the BTS I cannot
do that, as the GPG header is "confusing" the server.

So, this is how you would do it. I add more to the original question: is it
possible to send GPG-signed mails to control@b.d.o?

Cheers,
David

--