RFS: gliese (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.1-14
of my package "gliese".

It builds these binary packages:
gliese     - Stellar data set from the Third Catalogue of Nearby Stars

Long Description:
 This package provides a star catalog which contains approximately
 3800 star records including the known stars nearer to Earth than
 approximately 80 light-years, taken from the Third Catalogue of Nearby
 Stars (preliminary edition), Gliese and Jahreiss, 1991.
 .
 This stellar data set may be viewed with the StarPlot program available
 from Debian, but can be used with other astronomical software.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/g/gliese/gliese_1.1-14.dsc

Kind regards
 Francisco Manuel Garcia Claramonte

--