RFS: deejayd

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "deejayd".

* Package name    : deejayd
  Version         : 0.6.3-1
 Upstream Author : Mickaël Royer <mickael.royer@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://mroy31.dyndns.org/~roy/projects/deejayd/
* License         : GPL
  Section         : sound

It builds these binary packages:
deejayd    - Network media player daemon
deejayd-client - Client library to access the deejayd server
deejayd-gstreamer - Deejayd GStreamer backend
deejayd-webui - Web interface for deejayd
deejayd-xine - Deejayd XINE backend
djc        - Command line basic client to the deejayd server

The upload would fix these bugs: 463973

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/deejayd/deejayd_0.6.3-1.dsc

Cheers,