RFS: pydance

I am looking for a sponsor so I can adopt the package "pydance." It is
a dancing simulator, much like the ones in the arcades, such as Dance
Dance Revolution. It is programmed in python. It is published under the
GNU General Public License v2. Upstream has not released anything in
quite some time.

The ITA is here: http://bugs.debian.org/388361
Upstream is here: http://www.icculus.org/pyddr/

I have already created a package which I believe is fit to be put into
unstable. It fixes a few minor bugs, such as setting the standards
version, and making myself the maintainer, as well as one bigger bug
which caused pydance to crash when loading certain files.

The dsc, source, and diff are here:
http://wntrknit.freeshell.org/pydance_1.0.3-5.dsc
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/p/pydance/pydance_1.0.3.orig.tar.gz
http://wntrknit.freeshell.org/pydance_1.0.3-5.diff.gz