RFS: syslog-summary (updated and adopted package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.13 of the package
"syslog-summary", which I'm also adopting (ITA: #455005).

It builds these binary packages:
syslog-summary - summarize the contents of a syslog log file
 This program summarizes the contents of a log file written by syslog,
 by displaying each unique (except for the time) line once, and also
 the number of times such a line occurs in the input. The lines are
 displayed in the order they occur in the input.
 It is also possible to define some "ignore rules" using regular

The package is lintian (from unstable) clean.

The upload would fix the bugs: 266423, 416154 (and the ITA mentioned above)

- dget

It is also available at collab-maint:
- svn://svn.debian.org/svn/collab-maint/deb-maint/syslog-summary/trunk/

Kind regards
 David Paleino

 . ''`.  Debian maintainer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino