Re: Re: how to dh_install exclude filename ?

Hello,
many thanks for your suggestions.
Unfortunately, it did not work as expected.
Reading the debian/rules file [0] you could see that it is the binary
target in a multibinary rules file.

It seems that the --exclude argument is simply ignored.

If I use a packagename.install file containing explicitly each desired
file, then only they are installed.
But the installation dir is dynamicaly defined, and variables are valid
inside the debian/rules.
The man pages for debhelper and dh_install lists different orders of
arguments. Even so, I tried both instructions without success.
Maybe, some devscript was not installed, or the package must be compiled
as root (my username is included at "src" group) and I use fakeroot.
Any suggestions?
Regards.
Andre Felipe Machado

[0]