Re: RFS: osmo

  [Resending, seems the first didn't find its way, sorry for duplicates]

  Hi Eike,

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 16:04:34 +0100
Eike Nicklas <eike@ephys.de> wrote:

> this is just a second attempt to find a sponsor for Osmo ;-) If you want
> to sponsor, but notice any packaging glitches, just let me know and I
> will try to fix them.

  Your copyright file is incorrect: there's source files with additional
copyright holders which should be included.

  The style of the description is uncomfortable to me. It should be more
direct and less narrative, with the key/unique features easily readable. You
have to show the user if the package fits what is needed or not.

  The changelog entry is too long, the "Initial release" line is enough, the
rest is not relevant (and is incomplete anyway).

  Apart from these, the package pdebuilds and runs fine, so it may be
suitable for sponsoring after proper fixing.

  regards,
--
 Ricardo Mones
 http://people.debian.org/~mones