RFS: papercut (updated package and new maintainer)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.9.13-5 of my package
"papercut".

It builds these binary packages:
papercut   - simple and extensible NNTP server

The package appears to be lintian clean. But it would be good that a
python skilled developer took a look at it.

The upload would fix these bugs: 433308, 445407

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/papercut/papercut_0.9.13-5.dsc

I would be glad if someone checked and uploaded this package for me.

Kind regards,
César Gómez Martín