Re: Reopening an ITP or opening a new one?

Hi
[vie, 18 ene 2008 17:43:03 +0100] - Alexander Schmehl:
> Don't know of any reason that would be in favour of one option or an
> other.  Out of personal taste, I would recycle the old ITP.

I also think it's better to reuse the old ITP :-)

> Yes, you should.  Could be, that there where some problems hindering him
> from finishing the packages, and he might give you tips.

Done. I will also notify upstream to keep him in touch.

Thanks a lot!!!

Iván Forcada Atienza:
  correo: ivan@forcada.info
"Software is like sex: it's better when it's free" (Linus Torvalds)