Re: RFS: mustang, btk-core

Andreas,

I'm not positively sure that you noticed the diff I injected today.
Please have a look at the attached diffs.  Please note: These are
just _suggestions_.  Finally it is your package and you decide - but
I wanted to make sure you did not missed the change.  I did the
same for btk-core.

Heh, I didn't notice before I came to the point where you have to do svn-inject and it told me that the directory was already there. Before I got that far, I erroneously did the svn-insert in a directory next to "packages", I'm not sure if that has gotten commited into the svn repo proper. I misread the docs where it said to go to the "trunk" directory, and I only later realized that there are two levels of "trunk".

Re: the diffs you injected, It see your changes in my svn working copy for btk-core, but not for mustang, even if I do "svn update". Since I did the svn-inject of mustang after you did the same, I might have overwritten it?

Cheers,
Morten