RFS: blimp

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "blimp".  Blimp is a photo
editor which offers a unique workflow for photographers.  Some of the
features are:

* Support for many (if not all) camera raw formats through dcraw.
* Full support for 16-bit color depth per channel (48-bit RGB depth).
* Every editing operation is an adjustment layer, including resize,
rotate, crop and so on.
* Editing operations include common tools like curves, levels, color
balance, grayscale mixer, and uncommon ones like adaptive local
contrast enhancement.

Package details:

* Package name    : blimp
  Version         : 1.0.0-1
  Upstream Author : Knut Arild Erstad <knutae@gmail.com>
* URL             : https://projects.boblycat.org/blimp/
* License         : GPL v2
  Section         : graphics

It currently builds a single binary indep package:
blimp      - A layered photo editor

The package currently depends on Sun's java6.  I will probably create
gcj-based packages as well at some point.  Yes, it is written in Java,
but don't let that discourage you from trying it out.  :-)

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/blimp/blimp_1.0.0-1.dsc

Kind regards
-knut