RFS: wdg-offline-validator ( html syntax checker )

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "wdg-offline-validator".

  Package name    : wdg-offline-validator
  Version         : 1.2.2-2
  Upstream Author : Liam Quinn <liam@htmlhelp.com>
  URL             : http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/offline
  License         : GPL or Artistic
  Programming Lang: Perl
  Section         : web
  ITP             : http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=458394
  Description     : command line html validator (front-end for nsglms)

 This package provides the command validate, which uses a validating SGML
 parser to test for conformance to HTML standards.

It builds these binary packages:
wdg-offline-validator - Command line validator for (x)html

The package appears to be lintian clean (mentors.net and I both checked)

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wdg-offline-validator/wdg-offline-validator_1.2.2-2.dsc

This is part of the orphaned wdg-html-validator package containing the
command line validator. It consists of a single 714 line perl script.
The real benefit of having a debian package is that the script is
patched to use a sgml validator and dtd's already in debian, and
depends on these so it is easy to install a working validator the
"debian way".

wdg-offline-validator currently conflicts with wdg-html-validator
(since they both provide /usr/bin/validate)

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me, and/or
provided some comments. Particularly the long description could be
improved (but I'm not sure how!).

Kind regards
 David Bremner