Special GnuPG option needed to make *.commands file working (was: *.commands file)

Hi Bernhard,

"Bernhard R. Link" <brlink@debian.org>:
> * Erik Schanze <schanzi_@gmx.de> [071215 20:09]:
> > I created the cunit.commands and signed it by:
> > $ gpg --clearsign cunit.commands
> > $ mv cunit.commands.asc cunit.commands
> >
> > What's wrong?
>
> You forgot the magic "--list-options no-show-policy-urls" to gpg.
> Although nowhere documented, no commands are executed in my
> experience without this.

Thank you very much.
The signature was accepted after creation with this option.

Is this then a bug in gpg? Because the manpage says:
" --list-options parameters
      This  is  a space or comma delimited string that gives options used when listing keys and signatures
      (that is, --list-keys, --list-sigs, --list-public-keys, --list-secret-keys, and the --edit-key func-
      tions).   Options  can  be prepended with a no- (after the two dashes) to give the opposite meaning.
       The options are:

              show-policy-urls
                     Show policy URLs in the --list-sigs or --check-sigs listings.  Defaults to no.

"
If the default is really "no", I shouldn't have to use this option, should I?

Perhaps GnuPG maintainer or ftp-master could explain it.

Kindly regards,

Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-E-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Limit: 100 kB *