Re: RFS: gnome-color-chooser

Paul Wise wrote:
> please spell-check your package description :)

heh, fixed ;-)
> You are missing copyright info from combobox.cc/h, pt.po. The other
> .po files need proper copyright info too.

fixed

> W: gnome-color-chooser: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/gnome-color-chooser

not fixed. I won't add a man page until gnome-color-chooser provides cli
options if this is ok. ;-)

> I: gnome-color-chooser: desktop-entry-contains-encoding-key
> /usr/share/applications/gnome-color-chooser.desktop:3 Encoding

fixed.

> Some warnings from the new dpkg-shlibs:
>
> Some of these might bugs in some of the -dev packages you use, make
> sure that you aren't explicitly linking against any of these
> libraries

I'm (now) not linking against any of the mentioned libraries. I guess
the remaining warnings are indeed bugs.

Thanks again for your help!
I uploaded (yesterday) a new package to debian mentors and I'd be glad
if someone finds the time to review it.

Best regards,
Jack ;-)

P.S.: