RFS: pykaraoke (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.5.1.ds1-1
of my package "pykaraoke".

It builds these binary packages:
pykaraoke  - free CDG/MIDI/MPEG karaoke player
pykaraoke-bin - free CDG/MIDI/MPEG karaoke player
python-pykaraoke - free CDG/MIDI/MPEG karaoke player

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pykaraoke/pykaraoke_0.5.1.ds1-1.dsc

Changes:
  * New Upstream Release.
    + GUI: Now works with WxPython v2.8
    + GUI: Improved search results layout
    + CDG player: Improved handling of corrupt CDG files
    + CDG player: Solved minor scrolling issues
  * Added DM-Upload-Allowed tag to control
  * Removed Ana Guerrero from Uploaders
  * Added Homepage label to control
  * Updated menu: Games/Arcade -> Games/Action
  * Replaced deprecated ${Source-Version} by ${source:Version} in control
  * Added dh_desktop to rules

Greetings,
Miry

PS: I've added the tag "DM-Upload-Allowed: yes" to debian/control to
allow future uploads of this package by Debian Maintainers (TM) - That
is, me :P