Re: RFS: gnome-phone-manager

Francesco Namuri wrote:

> I've fixed all... :)

The package is hitting the new dpkg issue[0] with libusb-0.1-4. I
successfully dodged the issue adding

DEB_DH_SHLIBDEPS_ARGS_ALL := -u'--ignore-missing-info'

to debian/rules, but I don't want to upload without your blessing on the
change.

Also, lintian is complaining about a RPATH set to /usr/lib. I didn't
delve into it, but this seems like a real error.
Does it have a good reason to do it, that I failed to see?

Let me know so I can update the package accordingly and upload it.

Cheers

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2007/11/msg00722.html

--
Leo "costela" Antunes