Re: RFS: libcares

On Nov 19, 2007 5:53 AM, Robin Cornelius <robin.cornelius@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libcares".

Awww, Debian definitely needs more caring, here is a review of your package.

Upstream source package is c-ares rather than libcares, any reason for
the change?

No Homepage field: http://wiki.debian.org/HomepageFieldHOWTO

Some of the copyright years are missing in debian/copyright when
compared with these files: ares_cancel.c ares_getsock.3 ares_getsock.c
ares_version.3 inet_net_pton.c inet_ntop.c

Hmm, inet_net_pton.h, inet_ntop.h, bitncmp.h and ares_ipv6.h contain a
licence but no copyright.

Might want to install the RELEASE-NOTES file.

watch/copyright files have extra whitespace at the end.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise