Hello Sirs

Hi

Its my pleasure to be part of Debian community. I joined this list
recently. I started using debian one year back. It has been a great
experience! I wish to extend my relationship with debian. Till now I
have been using this OS as a normal user. I am a good C and C++
programmer. I wrote small programs under gcc which were part of my
academic course. I am conversant with linux shell. Learning curve in
linux is very steep and I consider myself stuck in the midway. I have
no clues about how development of sophisticated softwares takes place,
especially using GUI(Qt,gtk etc.). I seek guidance from you on how to
start off with the development. Please advice me. Any suggestions for
using particular books, online tutorials, tools will greatly help me!

Keenly waiting for your reply :)

Regards,
Omkar.