Re: dpkg-shlibdeps: couldn't find library [...]

On Fri, 2 Nov 2007, David Paleino wrote:

dpkg-shlibdeps: failure: couldn't find library libvtkpxRegistrationTCL.so
(note: only packages with 'shlibs' files are looked into).

I think you reached a point were I personally would consider asking
in debian-devel list (in case there would be no response from
debian-mentors).  I had not yet to deal with this because my
packages use libtool which seems to handle private libraries
nicely enough that dpkg-shlibdeps does not complain.

Kind regards

             Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de