Re: ITS: genext2fs (uploaded)

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 19:33:39 +0200
Franz Pletz <fpletz@franz-pletz.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 29, 2007 at 05:14:46PM +0100, Neil Williams wrote:
> > Your package fails to build:
>
> Thanks. There was some trouble with the version of automake the package
> is depending upon. I fixed the issue in configure.in. And I should
> remember to always test my packages with pbuilder...

It'll need to be second-nature - it's never worth making an upload to
any repository without testing in pbuilder.

For upstream work, I insist on 'make distcheck' and try to ensure that
it completes after each work session. For Debian work, a successful
build in pbuilder is essential. It is almost the first thing I do with
a package for sponsoring and it should never be omitted from your
pre-upload checks.

Uploaded.

--

Neil Williams