Re: RFS: bongoproject

On Sat, 2007-07-28 at 22:51 +0200, Christoph Haas wrote:
> Wow, huge package. But it builds well.

Good! :)

>  Did you see the lintian warning?
>
> W: libbongoproject0: package-name-doesnt-match-sonames libbongo-json0 libbongocal0 libbongocalcmd0 libbongoconnio0 libbongoconnmgr0 libbongologger0 libbongomanagement0 libbongomdb0 libbongomemmgr0 libbongomsgapi0 libbongonmap0 libbongostreamio0 libbongoutil0 libbongoxpl0
[snip]
> W: libbongoproject-import0: package-name-doesnt-match-sonames libbongolog4c0 libical-bongo0 libicalss-bongo0 libicalvcal-bongo0

Yes, however I thought I had set up a lintian override for it..

> I assume you deliberately want to have the package in experimental
> instead of unstable.

Yes. I feel this version isn't totally suited to unstable yet. The next
will be (I'm also part of upstream).

> I didn't check every single aspect of the package
> but I'm willing to upload it to experimental. Might be best if you find
> a DD who is using this software as a permanent sponsor. I'd have to take
> an extra look at the package before I would upload it to unstable.

Sure thing.

> Uploaded to experimental.

Thank you very much! However, I received an "uploaded" email, but then a
REJECTED email with this message:

"Rejected: bongoproject_0.2.0-3.dsc refers to
bongoproject_0.2.0.orig.tar.gz, but I can't find it in the queue or in
the pool."

I believe this is because it's -3 and so assumes the original tarball is
already in the archive. I had this problem with uploading to mentors and
had to tell dput to force the upload.

--
Jonny Lamb, UK                               jonnylamb@jonnylamb.com
http://jonnylamb.com                                 GPG: 0x2E039402