Re: List of (un)sponsored packages on Mentors (approximate)

On Fri, Jul 27, 2007 at 03:31:16PM -0500, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> On 27/07/07, Christoph Haas <haas@debian.org> wrote:
> > That's done already. If m.d.n detects that a package is uploaded (by
> > monitoring the debian-devel-changes mailing list) then the
> > maintainer/sponsoree gets an email and the package is removed. The only
> > exception is when package versions differ - then the maintainer is
> > informed but the package is kept.
>
> I can tell you that it doesn't works as expected, you can take a look at:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/ffmpeg-php/
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kgb/
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/php-adodb/
>
> Those three are already in Debian and I never received a notification.

Sorry, after checking I found that somehow the automatic processing
address on m.d.n was no longer subscribed to debian-devel-changes. This
should be fixed now.

I wish there were an easy way to parse the NEW queue. Perhaps I'll need
to use BeautifulSoup and just parse that page.

 Christoph