Re: RFS: wotsap -- OpenPGP Web of Trust statistics and pathfinder

Hi Giovanni,

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "wotsap".

This page looks good. I've got a few small comments:

General:

* Have you checked that you conform with the Debian Python Policy?

debian/rules:

* Why do you run dh_clean -k in the install target? I don't quite understand
  that.

* You can remove the CFLAGS and configure-like stuff, since you're not really
  using it.

* Shouldn't you be using the

debian/control:

* You depend on wget, but this is only used in one example (not installed
   binary). That should be a suggests, or recommends at most.

If you can fix these items I'll sponsor the package.
Thanks for your work!

Thijs