Re: Svn-buildpakcage ignoring some directories.

Am Donnerstag, den 19.07.2007, 13:50 +0900 schrieb Charles Plessy:
> Le Thu, Jul 19, 2007 at 01:26:01AM +0200, Daniel Leidert a écrit :

[..]
> > [..]
> > rm -rf debian/manpages/*
> > [..]
> >
> > But this empties the whole directory. I guess, that's the reason, why
> > it's missing in the diff. And
[..]
> I was indeed wonering wether the fact that debian/manpage is empty would
> be a problem, so that is why I tried to transfer the manpage building
> script in it. Howvever at that late moment in the night, I forgot about
> the rm -rf in the clean rule. So the directory was empty at the creation
> of the diff.gz :(
>
> Now, I have put a non-empty placeholder file in debian/manpages. It is
> not very pretty, but it works.

Just a suggestion: Leave the script inside debian/manpages and remove
all manpages inside this directory via something like

[ -s debian/emboss.manpages ] && cat debian/emboss.manpage | xargs rm -f

So you have the directory and the script inside it. However, I don't see
anything useful in the empty debian/patches directory. If you just leave
it there for the future, you don't need to ship it, as long as you don't
use it.

Regards, Daniel