Re: RFS: kicad (updated package)

> Hmmm, ok. BTW, I suggest you don't add this phrase to the English docs package:
>
> 'Documentation varies by language. Where the main help files are not
> available in your language English will be used instead.'
>
> I'd also suggest removing it from all the other doc package
> descriptions except de and it.

Done.

> 'open source' is redundant in the kicad package description since
> kicad is in Debian main.

Done.

> You might also want the The Smith Review Project to review your description:

I'll look into that.

> So, the docs shipped in the .deb are "source code" - ie, the preferred
> form for modification ? Looks like they are edited in OpenOffice, so I
> can believe that.

Yep, that's correct. I think now there is more open access to the dev
tree the docs will get a lot more help from volunteers.

> Unfortunately I cannot commit to sponsoring packages due to lack of
> time and internet access at home. I'm at DebCamp and had a spare hour
> or so to review package diffs.

No problem, thanks for your time. If you know anyone that would be
able to help please point them in my direction.

> I believe you can re-upload the same version, you would have to check though.

Yep, tested it and it works.

Richard.