pdebuild, pycentral and gpg

Hi
   I am trying to build two packages but they are dependent on packages that
are still in experimental. I cannot configure pdebuild to download packages
from experimental. Can anyone tell me how to do that?

   I do have the problem with dh_pycentral, lintian gives the following error
message
non-standard-dir-perm usr/share/pycentral/python-qwt5-qt3/ 0775 != 0755

At last I made a silly mistake with my gpg. I put some silly sentence to some
field i thought was for remembering my password (has nothing to do with the
password). But now my name is in the GPG key
Gudjon I. Gudjonsson (sillysentence)
Is there any way of removing the silly sentence? Since I have only used the
key for the two mentor packages, can I revoke it and make a new one.

Regards
Gudjon