commend lines in rules (was: RFS: proda)

Hi,
* Charles Plessy <charles-debian-nospam@plessy.org> [2007-04-25 16:58]:
> Le Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 06:46:37PM +0200, Nico Golde a écrit :
[...]
>  - I would tend to remove the template's comments, but this is up to
>    your taste.
>  - Similarly, you can safely remove lines such as # dh_installmenu, as
>    we can be 99.9 % sure that they will not be useful in the future.
[...]
I agree with you that it looks better without these comments
but is it really necessary to remove them since debhelper >= 5
(with compat level 5) will ignore them. Is this just a
matter of seeing them included in the diff?
Kind regards
Nico
--
Nico Golde - http://ngolde.de - nion@jabber.ccc.de - GPG: 0x73647CFF