RFS: new sponsors for libibverbs, libmthca

Hi, Florian Ragwitz <rafl@debian.org> has been sponsoring uploads of
my libibverbs and libmthca packages (they are already in the archive
as the libibverbs1/libmthca1 + related packages).  Unfortunately,
Florian has told me that he no longer has time to sponsor uploads, and
asked me to look for a new sponsor.

In particular, there is a new major upstream release of libibverbs
that is ready for upload.  My packages are available from:

    http://www.digitalvampire.org/debian/libibverbs_1.1-1.dsc
    http://www.digitalvampire.org/debian/libibverbs_1.1-1.diff.gz
    http://www.digitalvampire.org/debian/libibverbs_1.1.orig.tar.gz

The short/long description of this package:

 libibverbs is a library that allows userspace processes to use
 InfiniBand "verbs" as described in the InfiniBand Architecture
 Specification.  InfiniBand is a high-throughput, low-latency
 networking technology.  InfiniBand host channel adapters (HCAs)
 commonly support direct hardware access from userspace (kernel
 bypass), and libibverbs supports this when available.
 .
 For this library to be useful, a device-specific plug-in module
 should also be installed.
 .
 This package contains the shared library.
 .
  Homepage: http://www.openfabrics.org/

This package is released under a dual GPL/BSD license.

Thanks!
  Roland