Re: RFS: inferno

Le lundi 16 avril 2007 13:41, Nico Golde a écrit :
> > I don't know anything about all of this, but I don't think user base is
> > relevant. There is a lot of project that we upload without them having an
> > important userbase, and space waste is not relevant too for the same
> > reasons..
>
> I don't agree here, userbase should be relevant. That is one
> criteria for packages being deleted when they are orphaned.
> Disk space is also one of the reasons why we split
> architecture independent data from architecture dependant
> packages if it's more than the usual README file.

Yes you are right, it does matter of course.
But I don't think it is enough to refuse a contribution without discussing the
interest of the package on its own.

In particular, the argument that it could be run in a qemu is not really
relevant to me since we then woudn't have cross compilers too..

Romain