Re: RFS: libphp-facebook

On Sat, 2007-03-31 at 20:30 +0200, Pierre THIERRY wrote:
> I'm not sure if they're right, but the FSF clearly calls this license
> the FreeBSD license, in the page they have to help people know about
> free software license.
>
> So it seems either the package is in order if it mentions "FreeBSD" as a
> license, or the FSF website should be corrected.

I think Andrew Donnellan hit the nail on the head. The license I am
looking for is the 2-clause BSD license. As he mentioned, the FreeBSD
license actually states "the FreeBSD project" instead of "the author",
which appears in the 2-clause BSD license. And of course it isn't the
BSD license as it only has two clauses.

Regards,

--
Jonny Lamb, UK                               jonnylamb@jonnylamb.com