RFS: elfio

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "elfio".

* Package name    : elfio
  Version         : 1.0.3-1
  Upstream Author : Serge Lamikhov-Center <to_serge@users.sourceforge.net>
* URL             : http://elfio.sourceforge.net/
* License         : LGPL
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libelfio-dev - library for reading and generating ELF files

The package is lintian clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 413985

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/elfio/elfio_1.0.3-1.dsc

I'm packaging it as a dependancy of the second-life viewer, although it
has been suggested that it can be built without ELFIO. I'll be looking
into that while packaging up slviewer, so unless you know of another
use for the library, there's no particular hurry on this one.

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, B.Sc, LPI, MCSE
On-hiatus Asian Studies student, ANU
Paul.Hampson@Pobox.Com

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.
 -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.1/au/