Re: RFS: chatplus

[snip]
On Sat, Mar 17, 2007 at 05:15:18PM +0100, Thomas Jollans wrote:
> mentors.debian.org says that the package is lintian clean, my local lintian
> disagrees in points which are, IMHO, ignoreable (non-executable scripts
> in /usr/lib/chatplus which have wrappers in /usr/bin, one icon
> in /usr/lib/chatplus)

W: chatplus: image-file-in-usr-lib usr/lib/chatplus/pixmaps/icon.png
N:
N:   This package installs a pixmap or a bitmap within /usr/lib. According
N:   to the Filesystem Hierarchy Standard, architecture-independent files
N:   need to be placed within /usr/share instead.

AFAICT. an icon in /usr/lib is against the File System Hierarchy.

I'm not sure how the non-executable scripts should be handled but I guess they
should get the executable bit set.

--
GNU/Linux registered user #224950
Proud Egyptian GNU/Linux User Group <www.eglug.org> Member.