Req: Info about how to build a webapp package.

Hi mentors,

I'm trying to build locally, my first web application package to see how complex
is the process to be able to issue ITPs over existing and new webapp RFPs in the
future.

Does anybody knows where to find some guidelines to build a 'web application
package'?

Since this webapp has no binaries, nor DB configurations seems the only things I
must take in account are: directory structure creation, file relocation and
*maybe* a default webserver configuration.

If I build the package structure using dh_make, I need to choose between 'single
binary' or 'multiple bin' options in order to generate the work package
structure. (don't know if this is the best method for a webapp)

In case I must create a virtualhost configuration, I don't know if this 'new
virtualhost configuration', needs to be ready to deal with any installed
webserver on the system or building and installing a simple apache virtualhost
will be enough.

That's why I need to be forwarded to docs and oriented a bit more in about this
subject before I start working on this.

Thanks in advance.

--
Dario Minnucci <debian@midworld.net>