Re: RFS: whitedune : Graphical VRML97 viewer, editor, 3D modeller and animation tool

Hi,

I wanted to remind that whitedune is still looking for an uploader :

* Package name    : whitedune
* URL             : http://www.csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de/vrml/dune/
* License         : GPL
  Programming Lang: C++
  Description     : Graphical VRML97 viewer, editor and animation tool

* 20070120 : http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.devel.mentors/22892/focus=22892 # RFP
* 20061128 : http://bugs.debian.org/400739 # ITP
* 20050828 : http://bugs.debian.org/325414 # RFP

Philippe Coval wrote:
> Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
>> On Sat, 2007-01-20 at 00:35 +0100, Philippe Coval wrote:
>>> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "whitedune".
>> Thank you for your work. I've taken a look.
>>
>  Thank you for doing this
>> I've got the following comments:
[...]

All these stuff is fix in current version at

* http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/whitedune/

Later

--
 # mailto:philippe.coval[a]wanadoo.fr - gpg:0x467094BC
 # http://rzr.online.fr/contact.htm (tel, sip, icq, msn, etc)