RFS: gpodder

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gpodder".

gPodder is a podcast receiver/catcher. You can subscribe to RSS
feeds (Podcasts) and download audio/video content from different
channels. You can then playback content on your desktop or
synchronize to your iPod or portable MP3 player. Simultaneous
downloads and automatic downloads of new episodes are also supported.

* Package name    : gpodder
  Version         : 0.9.0-2
  Upstream Author : Thomas Perl <thp@perli.net>
* URL             : http://gpodder.berlios.de/
* License         : GPL
  Section         : x11

It builds these binary packages:
gpodder    - A GTK+ Media aggregator and Podcast catcher

The package is lintian clean.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gpodder/gpodder_0.9.0-2.dsc