Re: RFS: chessdb (new version)

Dear mentors,

I have update the package chessdb to the new version released by the
upstreamer,

* Package name    : chessdb
  Version         : 3.6.15-1
  Upstream Author : David Kirkby
* URL             : http://chessdb.sourceforge.net
* License         : GPL
  Section         : games

ChessDB is a chess database application with a graphical user interface. With
it you can browse databases of chess games, edit games and search for games
by various criteria. It uses its own compact and fast database format, but
can convert to and from PGN. ChessDB also has internet connectivity so can
download games directly from The Week in Chess (TWIC).

ChessDB is based on Shane's Chess Information Database (Scid) that is no
longer developed. ChessDB used Scid's code, but has various enhancements, bug
fixes and new features. Nothing has been removed from Scid at all.

The new package and sources are available at [1] since i have troubles
uploading to debian mentors. I would be glad if someone sponsors this
package. Cheers,

[1] http://bipt106.bi.ehu.es/~jtbpizac/debian/packages/chessdb

--
Christian Pinedo Zamalloa (zako)