Re: RFS: libsbml

Hello,

On Tue, 06 Feb 2007, Charles Plessy wrote:
> $ apt-cache show latex2html
> Package: latex2html
> Section: non-free/tex

There are alternatives like "hevea" and "tex4ht". Both of them work
on "generic" LaTeX documents. Unusual uses of latex may require fine
tuning to get the "correct" output.

I maintain "tex4ht" and I think that its structure makes it less
likely to "fail" than either "hevea" or "latex2html". So if it fails
to translate your document please file a bug report :-)

I know of at least a couple of packages that used to depend on
latex2html and have switched to "tex4ht" after it was found that
some aspects of the latex2html license made it non-free.

Regards,

Kapil.