Re: RFS: jabbin

On 1/23/07, Damyan Ivanov <dam@modsoftsys.com> wrote:

- -=| Andrew Donnellan, 23.01.2007 10:46 |=-
> I'll have a look at the patches that were suggested earlier - I may
> apply them upstream as I have access to their repo.
>
> I'm also going to prepare a new version very soon.

While there, could you consider removing jabbin.1 in debian/rules' clean
target? It seems confusing to me to ship both the .xml source and the
resulting .1 in the .diff, considering that the .1 is automatically built.

Ugh. Fixing in next version.

--
Andrew Donnellan
ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)    ajdlinuxATexemailDOTcomDOTau (secure)