SVN snapshot versioning

Hi mentors,

I'm currently creating a package for the Jabber/VoIP client Jabbin
which I requested sponsorship for earlier, however I am redoing the
package from scratch and have decided that it is better to package
snapshots from SVN rather than the not-exactly-stable releases.

What is the preferred versioning scheme for SVN snapshots? On p.d.o
I've seen various schemes, including things like
1:01.03.00.99.svn.300, 0.9.2+r1842.20061207 and 0.11.1+svn-r3965. Is
it just a matter of personal preference?

Thanks in advance,
--
Andrew Donnellan
ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)    ajdlinuxATexemailDOTcomDOTau (secure)