Re: Removing self-managed configuration files?

"Margarita Manterola" <margamanterola@gmail.com> wrote:

> The subject still says "configuration file" and not "conffile".
> There's a difference between them, and you should know it.

The subject here says "configuration file" because I fixed it. It seems
you are the one who doesn't know the difference between a "configuration
file" and a "conffile". I repeat: Marc said his file was *not* managed
by dpkg. As a consequence, it is not a conffile.

--
Florent