Re: RFS: network-manager-openvpn

Soren Hansen wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "network-manager-openvpn".
>
> * Package name    : network-manager-openvpn
>   Version         : 0.6.4svn2242-1
>   Upstream Author : RedHat Inc.
> * URL             : http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/NetworkManager/trunk/vpn-daemons/openvpn
> * License         : GPL-2
>   Section         : net
>
> It builds this binary package:
> network-manager-openvpn - network management framework (OpenVPN plugin)
>
> The package is linda and lintian clean.

configure.in:
AC_INIT(NetworkManager-openvpn, 0.3.2, tim@niemueller.de,
NetworkManager-openvpn)

This means, upstream version number is 0.3.2. Why did you chose 0.6.4?

As you run ./autogen.sh, you should also remove the generated files in
the clean target. Otherwise these autogenerated files will be included
in the .diff.gz (which will get unnecessarily bloated).

Please also note, that there is already a ITP for
network-manager-openvpn (from me). You should reassign the bug and close
it in the changelog.
(I'm fine if you take the package. You might consider though to package
it inside the pkg-utopia group).

Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?