Re: Trouble packaging simple perl module

Thanks for the response. I gave it a try and it didn't solve my problem.
However it did get me thinking that the issue is with dh_installdocs not
the actualy copying of the files. Also I knew that there was no path
being specified to /usr/lib/cgi-bin in the rules file. I took a look at
the docs file an what do you know, for some reason /usr/lib/cgi-bin
and /usr/share/labelprint were both in the debian/docs file. I went
ahead and left your suggestion of changing the cp to install. Thanks
again for the help and quick response.