Re: RFS: gprsec -- upstream problems prevent sponsoring at this time.

2007/1/18, Neil Williams <linux@codehelp.co.uk>:
Just so that the list is aware, I've found a few problems in gprsec
which make me reluctant to sponsor it in it's current upstream state.
I've written to the maintainer explaining in detail how these issues
can be fixed but briefly:
...cut....
IMHO it would be much better if these issues were fixed upstream, hence
my decision. I'll gladly look at a future upstream release but I think
these problems are too large to be handled entirely within the Debian
package without creating a forked native package.

Ok, I am understanding all. Thanks a lot!

Note to all maintainers requesting sponsorship: Please try to keep
replies on the list. If you request a sponsor on the list, subsequent
discussions should also be on the list. Thanks.

Sorry, I just press reply in google webmail.

Thanks a lot!

--
wbr
 Denis Sirotkin