Re: RFS: Need help packaging MMS (My Media System) and get it into Debian

On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 09:27:27AM +0100, Roman Müllenschläder wrote:
> For over 3 years now I help out on a multimedia-project named MMS
> ... we realy would like to see it as part of debian, as we think it's stable,
> tested and well documented.
>
> I started packaging (with the help of the web and some maintainers of VDR) but
> am new to packaging at all ;)

I am not a DD, but I can help you get your package in a good enough
shape for you to request a sponsor.

Please send the URL to your source package's .dsc file so I can have a
look at it.

--
Rodrigo Gallardo
GPG-Fingerprint: 7C81 E60C 442E 8FBC D975  2F49 0199 8318 ADC9 BC28