Re: Tone-of-voice used by sponsors

Jens Peter Secher wrote:

> As others have mentioned,
> some of the nitpicking is really your personal preferences, and not
> really something that makes a new Developer much better at the tasks
> involved in maintaining a package.

I disagree. While a superfluous dh_* command or blank line here and there is
not technically wrong, being strict with new developers keeps them from
being sloppy and just minimally editing some templates. Instead they have
to check and understand every line. At least from my experience I have
learned a lot from this way of working.

Regards,

Marcus