Please unblock audacious/1.2.2-3

Dear release team,

Would it be possible to have audacious so that we can have a decent
non-gtk 1 (and light) music player for various formats in etch?

I have been using audacious pulled from unstable and I would love to see
it in etch, since it doesn't depend on external plugins to play flac,
vorbis and speex files (and I have not even mentioned other formats).

It would be a quite welcome addition to the newer release and, judging
by <http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=xmms-crossfade> and
by what is installed on my system, it doesn't seem to be an intrusive
addition that would break things in the release of etch.

Please, do consider it for inclusion.

Thanks in advance for your work, Rogério Brito.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/